Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

My newest layout for Lillian Child, Happy Birthday Jonas

My newest layouts are for a follower of my blog.  Her name is Lillian Child. She requested 2 double page layouts with the movie Cars for her Grandson Jonas who just had a birthday where he turned 3 years old.  She wanted the color green.  These are the pics of the layouts that I came up with for her choices.  I hope she loves them as much as I do.  Sorry these are so late but I have been dealing with some medical issues since last March.  Here are the layouts:







2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

OH my goodness, Lisa. These are FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to make these especially for me. I do so appreciate it! Hugs!

Sherry said...

Lisa,
Your lo's are always awesome. You have such an amazing gift. I started doing digital scrapbooking and then burning them all to disk. You are making me want to start doing it the old fashioned way again. I've always missed making the layouts and touching the textures. But digital is a lot cheaper for me. I take way to many pictures. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Sherry